All comments are moderated and subject to the following:
1. You are 100% responsible for your comment.
2. You “Hold Harmless” anyone who writes for this blog. That means you hold all writers here on Insane Amount harmless of any and all repercussions, damages, and liabilities.
3. I reserve the right to moderate, delete, or change any content within a comment as I see fit, at any time, for any reason. I rarely have to do this, and it is my desire to keep comments as they were originally written. When I do moderate and/or change a comment I will make note of it within the comment itself.
4. If you are including a URL, please use one that you control specifically.
5. Linkbacks are considered comments and will be treated as such.
6. Please use good taste in the content of your comment as well as your word choice.
7. No personal attacks or foul language of any kind will be allowed!
8. My goal is to create exceptional content through my blog posts as well as to create a community that shares exceptional content via comments.
9. Please limit the number of links in your comment and do not include affiliate links.
10. As a busy mother, I cannot guarantee that I will always respond to your comment.
11. By commenting, you grant me license to use your comment in blog posts, written material, and any other form of publishing.
12. The duplication of articles, photos, or blog entries without the express written consent of myself (and other author, if necessary) are strictly prohibited.
I love and appreciate comments! I’d like to do as much as possible can to create community and conversation.
Regarding affiliate links…
I use affiliates on this site. Clicking on them will not increase your cost in any way. However, they will generate a small commission for me and my family. By using my affiliate links, you are helping me to continue to raise my children through college and beyond! Thank you.